An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager.
MIMI & LULA is a stylish and playful kids accessories brand. We design fun and quirky accessories that are designed in London and sold through our website and around the world in 69 countries, including top retailers such as Selfridges, Nordstrom and Smallable. We are a dedicated and passionate team of 10 that put our values of creativity, hard work and fun at the heart of everything we do.
Summary of the Role:
We’re looking for a performance driven marketing manager to a play a key role within our team and lead our digital development and growth online. Reporting to our Creative director you’ll be responsible for leading and developing our digital strategies
managing Klaviyo, overseeing social media channels, paid channels and managing our external digital agencies. As we’re a small business you may get involved in a number of other areas of the business when required, e.g. helping on photo shoots, PR, copywriting etc, therefore we would love a creative and flexible all-rounder with a positive can-do attitude!
- 5+ years management experience in e-commerce and marketing (preferably in fashion or kids retail)
- Knowledge of Shopify and Klaviyo (or similar)
- Experience with agency management, reporting and analytics
- An all-rounder with a positive can-do attitude and great work ethic
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working from home
- Flexible with working hours / days
- Year round employee discount
Salary will be dependent on experience and working hours.
If you’re interested, Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love Tash & Nic xx